<< back to archives | << prev | >> next
Thank you to the members who attended the General Membership Meeting On March 6th!!
Effective March 6th the newly elected members of YOUR Local Executive Committee (LEC) are:
We have a healthy bank account and a membership list in the range of 250 to 275. We need your continued support to provide work site staff listings to ensure we have accurate records. Please ask your office steward to submit a staff listing by email for review and updates. We would also like to develop a listing of work site managers, please forward your office manager name at your earliest opportunity.
- President: Bonnie Sweet, MTCU, Ph # 613 539 2637 or .
- Vice President: Ken Hill, MOL
- Treasurer: Maryvonne Tonge, MCSCS
- Secretary: Sherry Corbay, PHO
- Chief Steward: Lorraine Schmidt, MCSS
- Trustees: Dale Schroeder, MCSCS and Judy Vallier, MOL
- Kingston Area Labour Council Representative: Alyse Morris, MCSS
The 2013 meeting schedule is posted on our website and a printable version has been sent by email to all members who have supplied us with their contact information. Please ensure it is posted on your OPSEU bulletin board in ALL work sites. The meeting time is 5:15 and we wrap up by 6:45, the location is 920 Princess Street in the 2nd floor boardroom.
Are you interested in helping your local? You can be an active steward or an information steward, attend a meeting and hear more about the role. We need your help to increase our number of stewards and ensure that information is shared at all 15 worksites.